Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Skipped Workouts - Bought a House

Well Hubs and I were out East this past week, which did nothing for my workouts. As in, I did no workouts last week. I got a decent lift in yesterday and I got in a 30 minute stationary bike ride this morning.

But on the up side - I got a lot of other great things accomplished.

1. I interviewed with a temp agency out East, so I should be ready to go with some income when I get out there - at least until I find something permanent.

2. Hubs had some really great racing this weekend, and now has secured the interest of the National Team coaches.

3. We bought a house, pending an inspection! This is the biggest one. It was such a whirlwind trip. We thought we would just look, find nothing and then figure out something later. Well we found a great place, and after some ridiculous negotiations, we found out this morning that we got the house. So tomorrow is inspection day. Keep your fingers crossed that the house isn't falling apart!!!

No comments: